Sunday, April 13, 2014

Chouteau Bend sand bass(white bass) 4/11/14


I had a fun trip with my brothers out on Chouteau Bend. We hit the water about 8:30 in the morning. It took us about 2 hours to catch enough bait to get started with and then up the river we headed. I stopped on a spot we have been hammering the sandies on and this day wasn't any different. We baited up and in just a few minutes we had fishing coming in so fast it was all I could do to keep them baited up. Bill the one in the bottom picture caught a sandy and while reeling it in a spoonbill ran into the line and wrapped around it. He caught the spoonbill along with the sand bass. I have never had that happen. We ended up with a 100 sand bass but only kept the ones that were gill hooked. Great day of fishing with 2 great brothers. Don't forget to check my face book page out.

No comments:

Post a Comment