Monday, April 15, 2013

April 13th Sand Bass Fishing at Chouteau Bend

  I met Jack and Jill Hunt at a tackle show in Oklahoma City and they decided to book a sand bass fishing trip. Their timing couldn't have been any better. We met up at Maize Landing and off we went. Got to the first stop, baited up and the first fish was coming into the boat. We put about 15 in the boat and it started to die off so we made a move up river. I nosed the boat into the bank and we started fishing out the back of the boat. 10 minutes had passed and all of a sudden lines started pulling and fish started coming over the boat. If you look at the pictures you will see Jill smiling and that smile never left . This woman had so much fun she made my job a total blast. At the end of the day, I cleaned 55 sand bass. Oh, I forgot to mention that Jill also sacked up 2 really nice spoonbill. It was a absolute fun day to be out with some great people.


No comments:

Post a Comment